I’m Veronica Hippolite-A’Court, a Wedding Celebrant in Nelson / Whakatu of the beautiful Nelson-Tasman region, at the top of the South Island of New Zealand/Aotearoa.
I am married with a blended family of five adult children. I am Tangata Whenua and my iwi affiliations are Ngati Koata, Ngati Kuia and Ngati Toa.
I believe in love and place great importance on family, commitment and relationships. I’ve also always loved meeting people and getting to know them. All of this led me to follow one of my dreams and become a wedding celebrant; I feel honoured to be part of your day helping to make your dreams come true too.
As your Nelson Wedding Celebrant I believe that every wedding ceremony and civil union is special and unique.
You may be planning a large family gathering, a casual meeting of friends, or a smaller, more intimate occasion. However you choose to celebrate and mark the beginning of your life together, rest assured, I do all that I can to ensure all your wishes are met and that the ceremony truly reflects your relationship, your personality and the reasons you are making your commitment to each other.
Your wedding should be a very special time, it is one of life’s happiest moments and it leads to many more special times that you will share with your partner throughout your life’s journey. Find out more about how I can help you with your day HERE.
My charges for wedding celebrant duties are $350-$500. This includes…
- Meeting with you, either face-to-face in Nelson, or virtually via Skype to discuss your ideas for your ceremony.
- The preparation and planning of your ceremony.
- A unique and memorable ceremony that reflects your relationship, your personality and the reasons you are making your commitment to each other.
- A rehearsal at your venue.
- Guiding you through your ceremony on your day.
- There may be some additional charges for travel, but these will only apply outside Nelson and would be formalised prior to your booking.